Tuesdayzzzz

I did a thing today, I have not wanted to draw a lot of attention to myself with the injury and today I finally posted about it on social media. Of course I’ve talked about it a ton here on my blog, but I have just felt very weird about using this mini tragedy in my life to draw attention to myself. A few things about me that I may not have mentioned before: I don’t start crap, and I don’t like being a main character. That first one always precedes the second. It just feels really funny when all eyes are on you, or if you do something to draw attention to yourself.

Which ironically, if I didn’t like attention, why do I post so much on social media? Honestly, I feel like there’s a little bit of differences there, but don’t ask me what they are because I don’t know lol I just know that they feel different. I’m fine sharing exciting experiences with my network, but I am probably the last person that is really going to be open about something as personal as what has happened to me with breaking my pelvis.

I did another thing today… I quit my side job. Copywriting and doing that on the side has really been a lot of fun, but it’s definitely a part-time job. I feel like if you’re going to try and do a “side hustle” it would be more worthy of your time to just get a secondary part-time job that you can do remotely at home. Of course that is as long as your daytime schedule allows it.

Back to campus tomorrow for a really hectic day of payroll and meetings! Here are two pictures of my very lazy and spoiled baby lounging on the couch after breakfast LOL

Comments

Popular Posts