In My Handicap Era - Saturday at Sea!

Saturday recap! So good to have my social media back lol Yesterday was our last day on the ship and suddenly I’m feeling the weight of reality setting in. I didn’t realize when we first set out on this vacation, just how much it was going to be so helpful to me in my earliest phases of injury recovery. It’s been so nice not having to cook, or plan my meals. And having a bottomless salad bar has been amazing lol I’m really going to miss the rest and relaxation when we go back to Florida in a few days. We will be spending the entire day in Vancouver Canada tomorrow, and I’m sure there’s going to be some fun ways for us to spend our last day of vacation before we start a full day of traveling on Monday.

Had a great early morning upper body workout and even got to sit on the bike and peddle for a good 20 minutes today. Matt and I had one final trip to the spa before going to dinner with my in-laws.

Also, I’m really sick of drinking full fat milk lol trying to consume as much nourishment and vitamins as my body possibly can and trying to do whatever it takes to heal! Photos and video below.

Comments

Popular Posts