In My Handicap Era - All Aboard!

Happy Sunday! It doesn’t hurt to cough or sneeze as of today and each day I’m feeling a little bit more progress in my healing. I’m trying to just take one day at a time and take baby steps, literally. As of today though I can tell that I’ve gained some weight and I had a good cry session about it before Matt and the family were awake. I knew it was going to get to this point where it would be hard but I didn’t expect it to hit me this hard. We boarded the cruise ship today and I’ve not let myself touch any desserts and only stick to the very essential nutrient dense foods. Trying hard to keep it together but I’m excited to be able to start each morning on this cruise at the shops gym and will see just how much I can do. Here’s a photo dump really quickly before I lose reception until Wednesday.

Rode Chugac Express to get on our ship today. Can you tell we’re tired? These time zone differences are kicking my ass lol a few pictures from the train ride and Matt taking advantage of our week long spa pass lol he loves the hot tub! Relaxing on the thermal beds after a dip in the heated pool. Not a bad place to spend a week nursing a stress fracture. So long for a few days!
Life Is still Good

Comments

Popular Posts