New Nutrition Stack!

Quick post about my new nutrition stack! In light of recent health events, I’ve been inspired to make major changes in what I eat everyday so that I’m not only getting the calories I need, but making sure my calories are nutrition packed! After consulting with my ortho doc at Mayo, he said it’s very common for runners with a background and history of an eating disorder, to start experiencing bone breaks by their mid thirties. I need to start ingesting more vegetables and WAY more calcium. So…here is my new morning stack! I feel like an old lady drinking an Ensure, but have you ever looked at the label on one of these?? There’s 50% of your daily calcium content in just one drink! I drink one of these after my morning workouts and have an actual calcium supplement to ingest toward lunch time. Now, let’s talk about this Bloom powder! It’s vegetable dust lol but incredibly it tastes so good! I’m very guilty of not loving my veggies, so the doc said to start drinking them then so here we go lol last but not least and what I’ve absolutely fallen in love with is the Sapari! It’s packed with fruit, it’s a great filler and it’s amazing at relieving bloat! Sometimes not even all the water in the world can fix that! I had my first one yesterday and didn’t get hungry for lunch until around 1 o’clock so tell me if that’s not an amazing and healthy way to control your morning munch cravings. Can’t wait to bring these back into the office to fight off the temptation to eat donuts or office party food! If you follow their instagram page you can get a code sent for a discount off of your first order. 10/10 recommend!

Comments

Popular Posts