In My Handicap Era - Physical Therapy and Progress Updates

Welcome back to another installment of being in my handicap era! Today was my second appointment with physical therapy and it happens to take place before my first work day back on campus #boo I typically start work at 8oclock so I scheduled the appointment for 7am at the primary care office off of Gate Parkway. I was in and out pretty quickly and the PT likes my progress. How about these snazzy looking Sauconys to wear with my professional attire lol
He gave me new exercises to do every morning so I’ll start incorporating the: Table top toe touches and Table top crunches tomorrow during strength training. I can walk as much as I want just as long as I’m not limping and it’s not making me hurt afterwards. I will be able to start therapy on the alter G after the month of August is behind us! Despite the progress, he still wants me to walk on crutches as much as possible when I’m not trying to get some steps in so here I have my lovely assistants with me for the next two weeks at least.
I’ve picked up a book series to help the next month go by, hopefully faster. I’m not where I want to be by far but I’m so happy to still be making progress! Looking forward to a long sunset walk after dinner tonight and some weight training in the garage in the morning!

Comments

Popular Posts