In My Handicap Era -Talkeetna

Ok, my left underarm is sore after yesterday but I’m rejoicing that I got to move around more. My mental health needed that so much! Matt posted lots of good pics on his Instagram that I’m not posting here.

We’re on our way to Anchorage today and I’m feeling refreshed after sleeping 9.5 hours. Apparently your body needs more calories and sleep while it’s recovering from an injury and I believe it just basing that off of my sleep score every night. I did use caution though by taking some muscle relaxer and I do think that helped me get even more sleep. Aside from a slight headache (which should resolve after we get breakfast) I’m feeling ok today. Yesterday we slept in and did a little exploring on foot. I say a little because I’m obviously limited on how much activity I can do.

Also, time zone adjusting is a biotch lol waking up at 3 am Alaska time makes for a long morning waiting for breakfast places to open up. Also, our hotel in Anchorage has a gym and I can NOT wait to lift some weights tonight!

Comments

Popular Posts