Weekend Recap + New Blog Series

I still hate the weekends lol but when Sunday roles around, that's another week of recovery in the books! I'm treking into my 9th week and am hoping the light at the end of the tunnel are my running shoes and not a train... let's recap the weekend! With my good MRI results on Friday, I got the green light to start using the StairMaster at my gym but not to use it everyday. Yesterday morning while Matt was out running, I got in a good 30 minutes and burned over 300 calories in the process! Peep the flex since I was feelin myself having dropped two more pounds and very happy to see my abs again lol also, peep the shoulder and tricep growth!
I am still absolutely loving my SkiErg machine in the home gym! It's so great being able to get some cardio in and not have to put any stress on my lower body. I'm not allowed to use this everyday either lol but loved the 355 calorie burn I managed in 40 minutes this morning. The machine said I burned 300 but my Garmin told me it was more so we will go with that one lol
I'm finally getting my life together and picking back up on an End of Summer Series but will also be doing separate posts about my Handicap Era so stay tuned for the below. I found these on Pinterest and liked how short this was lol so I'm excited to get some momentum back into my blog space after all that's gone down this summer. Good riddence summer.....I'm happy to see you go!
Finally, not sure if anyone has explored my other pages I've set up but, since I've been reading so much since my stress fracture, I'm going to be posting about my monthly book readings! If you are interested in some good binge reads, hop over to the page and follow along with me when I do my first post hopefully next week!

Smile, even though it's Monday!

Comments

Popular Posts