So Long Summer Series - When am I happiest and saddest?

Oh boy…. I did not realize that the questions on this miniseries were going to be so deep when I chose this set of questions on a whim lol I dont want to repeat the obvious! how about I recap my day instead?! Yea I prefer that lol Matt’s back on a weekend cycle so I have this three day weekend to myself! I killed my abs, hips and upper body today in the garage and punished myself with some intense cardio with my SkiErg. I happened to notice that the ass is lookin juicy so I sent a pic to Matt lol after making a big breakfast me and Mavs went for a good sunshine filled walkie. When we got back, I went and fixed my nails. I’m completely over wearing acrylic right now and just got some gel overlay and will come back for a fresh set before spooky season lol the rest of the day was spent crafting and I’ll be busy posting up stuff to my Etsy tomorrow and Monday! Today was lovely!

Comments

Popular Posts