Happy Fridayyyy

It’s been a great Friday all thanks to my new workout equipment. I was able to blow through 200 calories within 15 minutes of using my new SkiErg and that was a fabulous way to start the day of working from home. Matthew is working all weekend again so I will fill my time with crafting, baby showers and a coffee shop with my book. I promise to reengage with some better content and some juicier daily topics in the future lol I really feel like getting hurt back in June just completely knocked the wind out of my soul in a away that I didn’t expect. I’m finding that I do not reflect as deeply on trivial topics anymore which I don’t know if that’s a good or a bad thing. I think I used to take more pleasure in talking about trivial things and I just don’t at the moment right now. I will get back to that point again, but I need to reestablish some goals before I find that happy rhythm that I was in earlier this year. I know it will come back, but it’s just a matter of time And reevaluating my priorities in life. There go, getting deep lol part four of my Daycare Dilema is in the works and I’ll be dropping it in the next couple of days!

Comments

Popular Posts