Lifes Little Surprises and Progress Updates

Looks like I'm back in business with my Etsy! After going to dinner the other night with some friends, some folks who joined our table saw the bracelet stack I was wearing and wanted to know where I got it and I embarrasingly told them "Oh I used to have an Etsy and I made them for fun at one point." She wanted to see the name of my shop, so I showed her on my phone and I thought nothing of it after that. Well, last night around 10 PM I got an alert that this person orderd several sets from my shop! I'm excited to have something to look forward to this weekend after I attend a baby shower for one of Matts cousins. I will be using the time I could have spent running, to nail down some design ideas and break back out my crafting supplies! I've been pinning some cute ideas and will update my Etsy page by Sunday night :)
Has anyone watched the movie based on the Colleen Hoover book 'It Ends with Us'? I haven't seen it yet but I'm glad I finally have people to talk to about the book. Colleen had such a death grip on my life last year with everything of hers that I would pick up. I'm so glad they made a movie out of this one and hope they have more in the future. Even better that they casted Blake Lively to play the main character. I will eventually see it, but not until I can stream it from the comfort of my own living room lol

Speaking of books......Haunting Adeline has me in a chokehold currently. It took a hot minute to get going but hoooooly cow! It's hard to put down at this point and I'm not even half way through with it. It's around 600+ pages in length which doesn't make it a weekend binge read but one you could rush to every night and look forward to reading in a quiet coffee shop. The other evening while Matt was working OT, I snuck away to my coffee shop in Green Cove and read several chapters while streaming some spooky instrumental music through my earphones. I love a good book that you can't put down and I've been needing the nightly escapes from reality with this one. I will be excited to see how this ends and how the second installment of 'Hunting Adeline' continues.

Now for physical progress updates! I had another session with my physical therapist this week who thinks I'm making great progress. I'm really excited about getting my next MRI next weekend to get a determination of what is next in terms of being able to walk for exercise, and also when I can start running again. I've been going crazy not being able to move around and Matts seen what a mental toll it's taking on me so, he surprised me with a SkiErg machine to assemble in the garage! Great cardio without engaging the lower half just yet so I can't wait to start pounding on it this weekend when it's assembled.
Life is good when Black Rifle is nearby!

Comments

Popular Posts