TGIFFFF!!!

I have a theory….Friday, is called Friday, because the Fri part, means FRY as in your brain is fried by the last day of the week…..today at clinic was absolutely unhinged and I had to get involved in a drama spat between and nurse and one of my staff which high jacked the majority of my afternoon. The day was so incredibly busy, I ate a total of two protein bars and a coffee all day long until I was able to get home. Needless to say, even if I had had the strength to go to the gym, I did not because I have nothing left in me after today. Matt helped with dinner, I cleaned up and now I’m in bed talking to you all and will be reading a book until I fall asleep. In other news, the new Black rifle Coffee Company opened this week and I got there as soon as it opened this morning and got a large Liberty Bell! Also, I’m a cheapskate and they honored Matt’s first responder discount even if he wasn’t with me lol small wins in a hectic day!
Lastly, I felt kind of old having to explain who Eminem was to a 22 year old staff member of mine today, and defending my stance on how he's the most brilliant song writer of all time in my opinion lol kids these days…

Comments

Popular Posts