It’s almost the weekend!!!

Friday-Eve! It’s been a great day today folks and I’m sorry I’m not super on top of my blog posts this week. Works been insane but let me capture some highlights and updates! We had a Back to School themed potluck at work and hosted a contest for most original themed dish and look at what one of my staff did with this charcuterie board! They made a giant Lunchable container for it and it was a big hit. It’s been a really great week with my team… That is only continuing to grow. At the rate of capacity that we are receiving projects, it’s time for me to start hiring again. It’s also been a great week especially starting tomorrow with getting to fire up my new SkiErg machine and get to working in the garage each morning on this bad boy! Hello low impact cardio while my hip continues healing. And speaking of healing, big progress today with feeling zero pain in getting out of bed. That’s the first time I’ve ever been able to feel no pain in my injured site since getting hurt so it’s a great feeling to slide into the weekend with some renewed hope! Working from home tomorrow and a nail appointment will be had immediately following my logging off time. Life is starting to feel good again…

Comments

Popular Posts