Sunday Shenanigans

So my Etsy site is FINALLY updated! Only took me two weeks but as the saying goes, better late than never. I think roughly, each one of my book markers took between 2.5-3 hours to make a piece, so it took me more than just one weekend to put everything together. I still haven't finished the bracelet stacks, and don't plan on doing that anytime soon honestly. I think I've complete scratched the itch that was all things in me that were dying to just craft and create, and now I'm onto more reading. Picture of a few of my creations and the link to my site for those that want to take a closer peep! Want to hear a little secret fact about that leather book in the pictures? I used to journal instead of blogging, and all my "secrets" are written out in that book lol so silly, but I always had a diary or a journal growing up and I actually stopped writing in it sometime in early 2017 but of course could never bear to part with it. I logged lots of stuff in there from 2014-2017 and of course some core memories of the early days of me and Matt are in there.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BohoAndBloomCompany

I'm so glad the weekend is almost over. I know I've said it so many times before, but I hate the weekends now that I'm not running. Today marks week 11 since I broke my hip and tore a few soft tissue pieces and I get to see both my physical therapist and orthopedic doctor on Tuesday. I have another installment (and hopefully the last) of my Handicap Era in the works for later this week once I see my care team and get a real action plan together. I do belive, that I'm due up for another MRI and would really super love to see how much healing has happened since my first appointment on July 3rd.

Final thoughts of today: There is so much peace to be found in the escape of reading a good book.

Comments

Popular Posts