So Long Summer Series - What would I do if I knew I wouldn't fail?

Just kidding! Everytime I think I'm going to be able to post another topic, work gets in the way and I get completely sidetracked. Coming back to the office after a three day weekend is such a drag, but I'm excited to go into another week of recovery and focusing on the positives! This month I'm getting some cosmetic work done that I'm offically excited about which has been hard for me to feel lately. It's a very rainy Wednesday over near Jax Beach where my office is located and I feel horrible leaving my poor dog at home while it's storming lol I am off early today so that's a bonus and I'll get to make an early dinner before Matt and I hit the gym together. I've resolved to not be so tempted to go to bed early and spend some time reading which I've been very eager to do so 2 PM needs to hurry up! Let's go ahead and answer todays topic question!

Start another small business. We had two just a few years ago and found it to be wildly successful, but as the saying goes, "You don't run a small business, a small business runs you." We definitely identified the things that work and don't work when being your own bosses, and I hope we get to try it all again one day but not in the form of anything food related lol. For those that may not know, we owned a few Dreamette ice creams back during 2020-2022. It's always been a family dream to open up a Dreamette since the business itself is such a gem to the Jacksonville community. We enjoyed it so much that we opened two but decided to hang it up and regroup on other priorities in life. We sold both and may or may not plan to put something else together in the coming years but it all depends on what's wise to invest in and what isn't. Praying that more will come on that down the road, Lord willing!

In other news, the DinksOnTheRun YouTube wasn't really user friendly for a non-tech savvy gal like me lol so we're over on Instagram now! Even though I'm not running at the moment, we'll still give some race recaps, favorite running routes and other running shenanigans! Matts first post will be his running recap from Tallahassee over the weekend when he was out there for the FSU game. He said his run was his favorite part of the whole weekend considering how horrible the game actually was lol and it was his first run on his former college campus in over 10 years! He'll have some great reel footage of his "Jog down memory lane" and stats from a quick early morning 7-miler from Tallahassee! Give us a follow :)
Hope everyones Wednesday is wonderful and very successful :)

Comments

Popular Posts