Guess what I did?!

Ok, once I got home yesterday I had such a pounding by headache that I took some Tylenol and took a dang nap. I couldn’t look at my phone or laptop even after a good snooze so I opted for some Saturday reading and read a good 200+ pages from Hidden Pictures….sorry not sorry lol after the week I had, I really just needed to sit, do nothing and just freakin read. Yes that’s a Monster lol
So, yesterday I had a mini procedure and I’m so excited to talk about it! The pictures are before, during and last night but I still have a few weeks to heal and then I get a touch up in about 4 weeks but you guys….I got my brows microbladed! I’ve talked about it before how my brows are super thin and lately, I’m just so over taking the meticulous time in the morning to DRAW these things on only for them to look crooked on my TEAMS calls lol
So here is the before. The brows are all pencil and honestly look acceptable but at this point, it's very hard to determine what my natural and true brow shape is so....here we go for some pigmentation!
Time for mark ups to make sure everything is symmetrical. I look crazy with all these dark lines on my face lol
So here is the nearly final product from last night. Forgot to snap a better picture before taking off makeup and applying my retinol but I’m super happy with my new shape! In 4 weeks, I’ll go back to LUXX Beauty and Brow for a final touch up and fill just to make sure that no spots are missed once all of the swelling and redness has subsided. I’m also very happy with the color being lighter since the dark makes my face look heavier and “sleepy” almost. Next week when I get my hair done too, the extra blonde I’m planning on adding will compliment the shade. Very happy thus far!

Comments

Popular Posts