Labor Day Weekend!

Wow, a three day weekend really goes by fast! I ended up not having nearly as much time as I wanted to devote to my Etsy store, and I did get caught up in some good book reading and I’m just not sorry about it. I had some great gym time, crafting time, and more to come this week. I don’t want to show everything until it’s ready lol but I have a few sneak peaks below. I definitely underestimated the amount of time it would take for me to do these book markers, and I’m also a little bit pissed off that I could not find any good fabric to make tassels with so I’ve had to resort to ordering something off of Amazon that will be here in a few days. Pretty proud of the detail work for my first time making figurine bookmarkers! They’ll be posted for purchase later this week along with some bracelet stacks I’ve been working on but haven’t pictured! I hope everyone else’s holiday weekend was great! Back to the regularly scheduled topics tomorrow! Please enjoy these random pics from my run to the craft store and also gym shenanigans lol happy to still see SOME abs despite being so out if shape right now...

Comments

Popular Posts