Friday Eve and Hello Fall!

Is this weather putting anyone else in a good mood besides me? I got up super early this morning to take Maverick out to go to the bathroom and even though I didn’t like being awake, I was instantly given a reason to smile when I walked outside and felt how cool the temperatures were. Fall in Florida has finally arrived!

What’s going on today? I had another physical therapy session with sports medicine with Mayo Clinic. Love being a patient here! Today I got to run at 75% of my body weight and my running HR stayed at a consistent 145 BPM for the two miles I was allowed to run and I couldn't be happier. I have just a few more PT sessions ahead of me before getting back out on the road and beginning my progression plan and I’m beyond thrilled to have less than a month separating me from my running shoes! Is it possible that I’ve registered for a few runs?…..it’s 100% possible lol but not announcing anything and will just post about it after the fact. I miss having running as a regular part of my life and absolutely can’t wait to be reunited with my run team.
Peep the book I started on today, very appropriate for the month of October, gotta love spooky season. I love having something like a good book to look forward to at the end of each day after a crazy day of work and cleaning the kitchen.
What’s everyone’s plans for the weekend? I’ve got something big happening that I’m not spoiling by dropping hints, but maybe, there will be an Easter egg or two in tomorrows blog and Saturdays ‘Thoughts and Things’…

PS, I had a layover at JFK airport on Tuesday and can you believe that I've never watched a full episode of Sex and the City? I have season one playing in the background today while I work and....idk how I feel about it yet but stay tuned and maybe I'll talk about that in the future lol let's all log off and call it an early night!

Comments

Popular Posts