Tuesdaze

Buckle up my Floridian friends, it’s about to get ugly. There currently is no gas anywhere in Fleming Island and the grocery stores are pretty much a free-for-all. I’m glad that I went ahead and bought a bunch of toilet paper last week when all of the buzz line was about the porch strikes. I have plenty of non-perishables too but now the meats in the fridge are possibly in peril.

Aside from an incredibly long day, I did actually have a killer workout at the gym! I'm still enjoying my membership at Achieve until it expires later this month, so I'm getting my monies worth! Time spent on the StairMaster is ALWAYS time well spent! I needed a good sweat session after the leg routine I did at home before the chaos of today.

Stay tuned to my Instagram in the next day or so ... ;)

We're raw on this channel but I still like some surprises! yay for an iced afternoon pick me up!

Comments

Popular Posts