Hello London!

Next stop on the European adventure is London! And as you can imagine, London Boy is playing on repeat up in our room lol didn’t think I’d be seeing Great Britain so soon but here I am! Yesterday was our first day here so here’s a quick breakdown of all that we did.

We did lots of walking again lol I will say, there isn’t as much walking to be done here as there was in Paris. You can see everything in one day whereas in Paris you need to make a good 2-3 days to see everything worth visiting for. We saw Buckingham palace, Parliament, Piccadilly and Westminster Abbey. All of these things are very close together so I only logged about 30,000 steps yesterday whereas in Paris I logged about 42,000 steps a day. We still have plans for today and tomorrow, so stay tuned for some updates on the blog! Quick photo dump from our first day in London!

Comments

Popular Posts