Au revoir Paris!

All right, time for a quick recap of our final day in Paris yesterday while I’m on this train trying not to fall asleep lol thankfully it’s not a very long ride, but I don’t want to take a nap and disrupt any sleep tonight. Poor Matthew has already lost the battle and is currently snug under my jacket by the window.
As you can probably tell from Instagram, our final day in Paris was spent observing some World War II museums and historic sites of Normandy Beach. We visited a few cemeteries near the battlegrounds and it was very somber. We enjoyed taking a deep dive of some American history over here in Europe before spending the evening walking around Paris one more time and ending up at an Italian restaurant eating the most delicious gnocchi I’ve never had! I will never forget visiting Paris and I cannot wait to come back again one day!

Comments

Popular Posts