Omg this weather….

Rain rain go the heck away! It’s been a busy weekend with lots of deep cleaning by me and the hubs but it’s been so nice! Now that I’m not “handicapped” anymore, we’ve really enjoyed just cleaning and reorganizing after all the painting we had a few weeks ago. I may have also logged in earlier this morning and worked a few hours because when I tell you this past week was nuts….I mean it. Still had a great workout at the gym today and please, peep the booty growth below. I haven’t had bottom growth like this in years. Obviously taking so much time off of running has allowed my body to recover and grow muscularly so I’m just going to take it as a win. My physical therapist gave me kudos this week for having “stacked quads” and said I carry I very naturally fit physique. He actually suggested I try out CrossFit when I recover but idk about all that lol the road will always, and forever, have my heart.

Mom and dad are coming over for dinner tonight for meatloaf, potatoes and broccoli. Wish me luck that I don’t burn anything lol

Comments

Popular Posts