Tuesdayzzzz

Boy, the last 24 hours has had some curve balls! Life sometimes dishes out things that are a tad out of pocket, but I guess that’s what makes it interesting and keeps us on our toes lol Last night we got to do some impromptu family time which led to an early evening dip in the pool with the kids before we all quickly jumped out of the water before the thunderstorm lol everyone got dinner and Jeremiah's afterward together and it was so great to start the week off with the family. I've learned that while the kids may have their own ice cream, if mine comes out first I need to be prepared to share with them lol my youngest nephew is quite the fan of sprinkles so as soon as he saw what I had, he immediately squealed for a bit which I promptly complied with his cute little demands lol I love these guys and I’m thankful for the little moments in life with all of them.

Speaking of moments, I love taking pics and am often l guilty of uploading tons of pics on social, but they do come back as sweet memories years down the road. Here’s an adorable shot of me and Matt when we had only been dating a few months, on vacation with his family. This was an awesome motorcycle trip up in the mountains with him and his dad. Oh Facebook, take me back in time to relive these days gone by.
Smile, Life is Good

xoxoxoxox

Comments